Monday, October 17, 2011

Tomorrow

4th hour tomorrow I have to present the video I made. I worked hard on it, but I don't really like it right now, and I'm worried because I have to present and no one else has gone yet. I honestly don't know what is going to happen and I'm scared. I won't be able to even talk if it all goes wrong. I wish I could just not ever present, but my presenting is worth like 200 pts so I can't not do that. I love the potential of this work, but it's so complicated, and I'm tired and it's not what I hoped it would be. I seriously had a nightmare last night that my project was yelling at me in Italian. I don't know more than a few words in Italian, so I have no idea why I think that's what it was, but I did. I kept yelling back at it in english "I'M DOING THE BEST THAT I CAN!!!" It was bad. I need this week to be over so that I can relax and not spend my life thinking about what I need for projects, and my friends, and my sister's birthday, and why my bf is acting all weird on me, and red duct tape. I dropped choir today, and I'm upset about it, but there wasn't anything else that I could do. I need my life back. I need to breathe. And I need a good night's sleep really, really badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment