Monday, October 31, 2011

Just Make A Wish

Yeterday was my birthday.

I'm 18!

Never has the term "adult" been so missaplied.

I had a really great day. I hung out with people I love, had a nice dinner, and heard from people I don't get to see everyday.

There were a few people I was hoping to hear from, but I'm not going to get to hung up on that.

Do you know what I whished for? What I want more than anything? I want all the people I love, from all my famlies, together again. Safe. Happy.

I want us all to be together.

Do you hear that guys? I don't care if I heven't seen you in forever, or didn't know you to well.

IF YOU WERE EVER PART OF MY FAMILY, I WANT YOU TO COME BACK.

This espescially goes put to everyon from my Kyrios or youth ministry famlies.

I miss you.

Even if it take forever, I want you to know that you are ALWAYS welcome, and I am ALWAYS there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment