Saturday, March 31, 2012

All My Secrets

Song- Echo by Jason Walker

"I don't count"- Molly from Sherlock

One day, I'm going to find the time, and the place, and the person to tell all my secrets. Everything. and it's going to hurt. Telling secrets does, trying to explain the contents of your heart, what it means to be you, to hurt in only the ways that you can hurt.

You want to know something great about life? There is somewhere, someone who gets it. Someone who can see you, someone who probably "doesn't count" in your life by their own estimation. That person is so important, so beautiful. It is a gift, an amazing GIFT it really be seen by someone, and that should never be underestimated.

Dear beautiful, you who understand,
thank you. thank you for seeing me, even though you have never met me, and never will by all probability. Thank you for explaining when people don't see. They still don't, but I appreciate that you tried, and that you get it. You understand heartbreak, and fear, and detachment. You know death, and hurt, and what real friendship is, and what it means to believe in someone, even when they tell you that you shouldn't. It's wonderful to see that someone else in my vein of explanation can see. One day, I want to shake your hand. All of you.

You are brilliant!!!


Yes, it means that much. My secrets on display for all the world, even though they don't know that they are mine.

Yes my friends, somebody gets it. And they will show the world.

Now we just need to learn to observe.

Tell me your secrets.

Let me tell you mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment