Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Break

I am so happy that i finally made it to Spring Break. It didn't solve all my problems, I still procrastinated and so have multiple projects to do tomorrow, but it is so nice to have some time off!!!

I watched and read enough Sherlock that I can now try and write my own (in progress), realized there is series 2 to look forward to at some point, and today I got the stuff to make myself a prom dress. I hadn't seriously planned on making my own dress, but after shopping, and failing, I found a non prom design that i love and am making a prom dress because it's ME. It's classy. It's sophisticated. It's elegant. Everything I wanted. :) Now all I have to do is figure out how to sew it, which hopefully mom mom can teach me how to work with the pattern.

I still need a date- and that's a whole other problem. In a perfect world, I could get the Sherlock form Sherlock (the character actually) to be my date, and we wouldn't be going to prom, just to dinner and then dancing, and he would be closer to my age. But this is not a perfect world, I am only 18, and I don't live in Britain.

Could the boys my age hurry up and get cute already? I mean come ON!!!

College wants a decision, and I don't want to give them one. I want to learn stuff, but really right now I just want to travel. I WANT TO SEE THE WORLD!!! Skip college, I want to be working on my movies already, using the beauty of the world that we live in to spin stories, meet incredible, creative and passionate people, and get on with something interesting. I'm ready to be successful and do important work, and start working on the great plans I have- like making movies, traveling, writing, converting a random building into a house, starting over. LIVE.

I WANT TO LIVE A LIFE BEYOND THE WALLS I MADE FOR MYSELF.

Can I have that life?

Please?

I will try to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment