Sunday, April 29, 2012

From the Trenches

Only a few more weeks ladies and gentlemen. In a few weeks I will be graduated and moving on to, hopefully, bigger and better things. If I can get through these next few weeks that is.

I have projects coming out of my ears and college is up in the air, again, taking off just when I thought it was coming in for a landing.

Prom is this week, and I still need shoes and a belt for my dress.

I'm just generally stressed and unsure about life in general right now.

Hopefully though, if I can get through this next part of my life, there will be something for me in the field I want, with people I love, and I life that I will be happy with. I'm going to have to trust that God knows what he's doing with this and work my butt off to get all this school work done before the AP tests.

Prayers would be much appreciated.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment